From: Robson Sousa Sent: Monday, April 22, 2019 3:03 PM To: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: RE: Kandima Maldives 39368294
Hi Marlon, The trip was very good. We enjoyed a lot. Rgds/RS
Russell Weng recommends Maldivesoffer. 18 mins @Russell Weng recommends Maldivesoffer. 18 mins
這是個很陌生的訂房網站！連agoda之類的網站都沒有空房。詢問後居然有房，而且提供比一般的訂房網站更優惠價格，感到驚訝！很謝謝Marlon耐心的回應！ It’s the first time we heard this agent. There’s only a few information of this agent in Taiwan. It offers more preferential price of the same room than other hotel agent like Agoda. Thanks for patient reply of Marlon.
From: Hamoud Suliman Sent: 22 November, 2017 10:03 AM To: email@example.com Subject: Re: Ayada Maldives Resort 38960946
I would like to inform you i am in Riyadh now thank you for all thinks you do it fof Me and my family Soon will go by same tripe but difrent island in sha allah Agin thank you for your full servises Best regads Hamoud
Jor Jor Soh reviewed Maldivesoffer — 5 star 4 hrs @www.facebook.com/pg/maldivesoffer/reviews/
All my neighbours and I had wonderful time in Sheraton Maldives. Peter from Maldivesoffer is very helpful and professional. He replied all my emails within a day. Will definitely recommend Maldivesofeer to my family and friends.
From: Andre Drockur Sent: 23 April, 2017 1:08 PM To: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: Re: Details-Fwd: PER AQUUM NIYAMA MALDIVES 38806902
We returned back from our Maldives holidays and everything was very nice and well organized. We had a fantastic time ! Thank you very much for your great support, and I will recommend you and your travel agency to all my friends, and I will also get back to you for future holidays bookings. My warmest regards, Andre
Sent: 14 July, 2016 10:49 AM To: email@example.com Subject: Best Price Offered
I would like to thank you for your amazing website and the effort been exerted to obtain an excellent offers in Maldives. I had a very deep compareison among deferent famous travel websites of Maldives resorts and found that in price matter you are the best, yes the best in most of the resorts prices and deals. Having this excellent character and continued effort for upgrading keeps you on head of travel agents. Thanks for the job well done and best regard Abdulraheem M. Al-Bukhari Saudi Arabia, Jeddah
Sent: 11 July, 2016 8:04 AM To: Maldivesoffer.com Subject: Re: KURAMATHI ISLAND RESORT 38555310
Thank you we had a smooth travel as everything was taking care of. Our All-Inclusive package for deluxe water villa was less by 20%. The villa is spacious and modern recently built. The Kuramathi Resort itself is amazing with beautiful scenic beach, variety of food, and well located breeze villas and restaurants. The staff are honest and helpful. I recommend your services to the others and I will definitely use your services for my future booking. Thanks & Regards, Muna Al Houqani
Sent: 15 May, 2016 7:58 PM Subject: Re: VELIGANDU ISLAND RESORT 38373511
How are you? Our trip to Veligandu was perfect. We got the villas we want (you helped request the hotel for us), which were the best. Thank you! Frankly, my family and i are appreciated your service (competitive price, hotel info and communication with the hotel) and looking forward to using your service again. Sincerely Yours, Sarundhorn S
Max Power reviewed Maldivesoffer — 5 star May 8 at 1:11pm
We have just been at Kuredu and it was fantastic! But we are not here to talk about Kuredu... 😎 This time we booked with Maldives-offer com as they had the best offer for us, Communication was great! I felt Peter was taking great care of us and what we wanted of the vacation, as if we would have booked via one of the big booking portals where no one would have asked if we need sth. I also enjoyed that we first just paid 10 % of the whole package and just 4 weeks before the vacation the other 90%... Most probably next time we will book again here... offcourse depends also on price 😎
İsmimiz Maldives Teklifi kendisi için konuşur.
Biz oranları ve kullanılabilirlikde bir online komisyoncuyuz.
bizim kendi çevremizde 50 den fazla tedarikçimiz bulunmakta ve biz ilk olarak müsaitliğe ve sonra fiyatlarına bakarız.
En iyi oranlarıı misafirlerimize sunduğumuz bu filtreden alıyoruz.
Sorunsuz, hizmet veya vergi ücreti ilavesi bulunmadan.
Sunduğumuz bütün teklifler ve seçenekler rezervasyon için geçerlidir.
Bütün müşterilerimiz kendisini VIP müşteri gibi hissetmesi için Male'de temsilcimiz bulunmaktadır.
Male Havaalanından gelişten gidişe kadar.
Maldivler deneyimi hiç ek ücret ödemeden, en güzel hizmet ile tatil yapabilirsin.
Bizi deneyin, verdiğiniz ücret karşılığı en iyi hizmeti alacağınızdan emin olunuz.